The Story of the Dude with the Simian Crease  

Posted

I am Binchee, and welcome to my story.

Binchee is a rather affectionate play on my real name, Vince. It was a moniker given to me by friends, and it kinda' stuck. Despite what my friends and almost everybody who's known me says, I am Filipino. I may remind you of Samo Hung but trust me, Pinoy talaga ako. For the last five years or so I've been slaving my butt off as a technical support representative in the Philippines. I've been a cog to the machinery, and the drunk hippie inside me says I've been working for the man. Then the drunk hippie made a peace sign and smoked more weed. Peace.

This blog documents most of the stuff that goes on in my head. Although there are plenty of current event articles and feeble attempts at literary writing, this blog pretty much serves as my pensieve. Oh yeah, who's the Harry Potter junkie? Me. I also have what you would call a Simian Crease on both palms. I know its related to medical conditions such as Down Syndrome and all, but so far everybody seems to think I'm normal. I'm not entirely convinced though...

So anyway, since this blog was a collection of my thoughts and I have this Simian Crease situation going on I decided to name my blog accordingly. Hence, the Stories from the Simian Crease was born. I have a rare palm design and these are my stories. Good luck with the custom domain if I ever go dot com.

I've always enjoyed writing. Ironically, I hated taking notes in school. I dabble in freelance writing, and I am loving it. Getting paid to write is a dream come true. The very first thing I wrote that earned me some money was a sign that read "ice for sale". Yeah, that didn't go so well. But hey, it was a start.

I'm a big sports fan, and I mean big in the literal sense. My athleticism retired right after high school. I had a pretty good jump shot back then. I still shoot hoops and push cues every now and then, but then again "every now and then" could mean anything from twice a week to twice a year. I'm a music lover, and I used to play bass for our church band. Yeah I go to church. It could happen.

So anyway the Stories from the Simian Crease will continue to roll, and I hope you'll all be there for the ride.

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails
CheckOutMyInk.com Banner #2

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com