I Wanna Scream!!  

Posted in ,

And that’s exactly how I feel. I’m in a rut. I am honestly sick and tired of what I’m doing everyday but I can’t get out of it. I need to do this. My family needs me to do this. I know I sound selfish, and I do believe I’m starting to think about myself too much lately, but hell I’ve been doing this for almost 2 years now and I desperately need a change of pace. I’m grateful for the rewards that I get for what I do and I really don’t mind doing it, its just that those rewards barely stay in my pockets for more than 3 days, and for the life of me I can’t figure out how we can get out of this vicious cycle. I just pray that He gives me the strentgh to hold on because I know this can’t go on forever. Sooner or later things will work out fine for all of us. I hope. Somebody throw me a lifejacket. Or a straightjacket. Sheesh.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com