Near-Dead Blogger  

Posted in

I know I haven't been updating my blog for quite a while now. That's what I get for not having full admin internet access on my workstation. Yeah I do have internet at home, but most of the time I'm either too tired to sit in front of my PC or I'm busy watching TV. Or I could simply be out with my friends. I hardly ever touch my PC at home, and I feel bad about it. I've been struggling with the new schedule, and I haven't completely adjusted to sleeping in the day. There's just so many things I want to do but couldn't all because of this perceived lack of time. But I'll get around to working on it soon. I hope. Now where'd I put that book about having better time management? Oh right, I don't have one. Figures.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com