Good Times Lemonade  

Posted in ,

Well you know what they say, when life gives you lemons make lemonade.

Cliche, I know. But that's exactly how I feel right now. Those who have read my previous posts (yes Bob, you) know what I went through the last couple of months in my chosen career.

I endured the not-so-happy experience of getting promoted, then being bounced around different departments, and ending up having to move to a different company altogether and being relegated to my previous position. I know it's been 4 wonderful years since I started out in the business. A little sad yes, because after 4 long years I'm back to where I started.

But the optimist inside me tells me that it's really not so bad. Besides, those were 4 years of employment. I look around me and I see that not everyone was as lucky as I was.

Some people spent the last 4 years of their lives on the streets. Those a little more fortunate spent the last 4 years at home, unemployed, while taking care of 6 or 7 children. Some even spent their time in jail. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not finding consolation in other people's misfortunes. I am merely trying to say that I have absolutely no right to complain.

Maybe we all just need to make lemonade.



0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com