Whatever You Say  

Posted in

I may not be a literary genius, but I have always been writing from the heart. That's why my blog posts don't always come out as interesting to everybody as I hoped they would be. And right now I'm pretty sure this one's gonna come out as unperfect as ever, because I am again writing from the heart - which honestly needs a little fixing right now. (Cue the cheesy sad love song in the background).

I hate going into details, so I'll keep this as vague as I can. Another thing I hate is having to compete for attention. If you don't like the way I am then that's just how it goes. Some people just like to see what they want to see in someone, and not everybody's willing to accept someone else's imperfection. That much I can understand. As much as I'd hate to feel bitter about this whole situation, I can't help but feel a little hurt somewhere near the chest cavity. Must be that lasagna I ate this morning.

One thing I know though, this will not be the end of this. I'm hoping you'll read this because I can't find the courage to ask if you even want to talk to me. (pathetic, I know). Believe me, I'll understand. Let's end this, I'll listen. Whatever you say.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
CheckOutMyInk.com Banner #2

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com