Whatever You Say  

Posted in

I may not be a literary genius, but I have always been writing from the heart. That's why my blog posts don't always come out as interesting to everybody as I hoped they would be. And right now I'm pretty sure this one's gonna come out as unperfect as ever, because I am again writing from the heart - which honestly needs a little fixing right now. (Cue the cheesy sad love song in the background).

I hate going into details, so I'll keep this as vague as I can. Another thing I hate is having to compete for attention. If you don't like the way I am then that's just how it goes. Some people just like to see what they want to see in someone, and not everybody's willing to accept someone else's imperfection. That much I can understand. As much as I'd hate to feel bitter about this whole situation, I can't help but feel a little hurt somewhere near the chest cavity. Must be that lasagna I ate this morning.

One thing I know though, this will not be the end of this. I'm hoping you'll read this because I can't find the courage to ask if you even want to talk to me. (pathetic, I know). Believe me, I'll understand. Let's end this, I'll listen. Whatever you say.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com