I Want to Write the Best Darn Blog the World Has Ever Seen...  

Posted in ,

...but i'm too darn tired to think right now!

Okay so I got my arm repeatedly punctured by inked needles again today. It's almost done and I'm happy with the tattoo, but I swear my tattoo artist Wai is gonna be the last man I'll allow to hurt me like this! I'm ignoring the fact that the previous sentence sounded so gay.

I rendered 4 hours of rest day OT. Yes, you read it right. I went to work on my day off. I still can't believe I used those words in a way that actually made sense. Go figure.

My last remaining grandmother Lola Isabel "Abe" Ignacio Gabriel met her Master last week. She lived a full 91 years before God decided it was time for her to move on to better days. Please don't start singing. Moving forward.

I stayed at my cousin's house in Bulacan for 2 days, and I'm sorry if this sounds rather insensitive, but I don't think I could've lasted another day without cable or the internet. I mean, I had thought about living the simple life until I realized I needed to change the way I define "simple".

Lola Abe's passing hit Mom the hardest. I realized how alone Mom must feel right now. With both her parents and two sisters gone, her aunt (my Lola) Abe's passing must've devastated her. I wonder if I would be as strong as her when it's my turn to suffer a tragic loss in the family. Dark thoughts, I know. But it's inevitable.

I was heading home tonight and I took a cab again, thereby negating my new year's resolution to abstain from the daily cab rides that cut a huge chunk out of my finances. I wasn't paying too much attention to the cab driver as usual, the snotty self-praising prick that I am, when I thought I noticed him pointing at something with his left hand on the wheel. Naturally, I turned my head in the direction he was pointing at. Nothing out of the ordinary I thought, so I ignored it. Then he did it a few more times, without saying a word. Nearly irritated, I was just about to ask him what it was that he kept pointing at when I realized he had polio and that pointing thing that he kept doing with his left hand was involuntary. So I kept my mouth shut and just respected the fact that he had a decent job despite his disability.

And oh, I saw that old nasty ghost in the office again last week. I really hate that b*tch. Oops, there goes that word again.

Well, I think I've just about run out of mental acuity for tonight, and before I start typing gibberish I'm gonna end this post with a very meaningful thought: Life is sexually transmitted. I don't know why I said that, really. Good night folks!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com