Bored  

Posted in ,

I still feel pissed about having to delete my old blog but what the hell else could I do. Anyway, work is dragging on normally as usual. I did learn a thing or two about stress management today. One is that its essential in keeping one’s head on his shoulders in the face of all the shit that happens around him; and two, is that stress management is hard to do if not virtually impossible. I know its do-able but hey, the mere act of trying to manage one’s stress levels in itself is stressful enough! What a simple world this is we live in huh?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com