Uninspired. Will Write for Ideas.  

Posted in

Talk about writer's block.

I've been staring at the desktop screen for a good hour or so, trying to come up with sensible post, but all I have in my head are images of Nate Robinson wearing the Philippine National colors and Vanessa Hudgens singing naked in the shower.

I don't even like Vanessa Hudgens.

Blame the Internet. I was curious to see articles about notable Fil-Americans and Robinson's and Hudgens' names came up. Apparently, Nate Robinson (former NY Knick recently traded to the Boston Celtics) is 1/8th Filipino and enjoys lumpia; while Vanessa Hudgens (of the High School Musical fad) is part Filipina, part Chinese, part Irish, part American - basically a hodge-podge of cultures. And then there's also this scandalous nude photo of her online that I can't close just yet. Of course, I can't post it here so stop looking for a link.

So, instead of writing about something interesting tonight, I'll settle for splattering mundaneity over this post. It's nearing 5AM and I can't wait for breakfast. What a complete waste of Internet space.
Add Image

Well, I better get started on work.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com