One Hour to Come Up with a Catchy Title and This is What I Come Up With?  

Posted in

Ever had the feeling like winning the lottery one day, then getting run over and mangled by a Peterbilt on the next?

That’s sort of how I felt this past weekend. Something really, really, really amazing happened to me the other day and it took me almost 3 days to get over the ecstasy. In fact, I’m still a little euphoric and I honestly don’t think that I’d ever forget that feeling. Now I won’t go into details, if
YOU happen to read this don’t worry. I don’t plan on giving a play-by-play account of that night.

So then suddenly it just hit me. I took advantage of you. I know I shouldn’t have; but I’ve had this thing for you for the longest time. Can’t blame a guy for being human, can you? I know I haven’t got a chance with you. That’s the part when I got hit by the Peterbilt.

There just ain’t enough words to explain how I feel right now. When I think about it all I get are bad puns and horrible analogies. I had her in my arms only to realize that it just can’t happen. I hate these trysts with half-drunk, half-conscious, vulnerable women. Somehow these things always end up blowing up in my face. God it sucks to be me.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com