Smile Ebenezer, Its Christmas!  

Posted in ,

Can you feel the warm Christmas air as it blows happiness and cheer to everyone? Can you just imagine the look on that kid's face when he sees all those gifts under the tree? Can you see how wonderful this night is as you listen to the music of Christmas?

I sure can't. Bah-humbug.

Well no, not really. I'll admit that it's not exactly the Christmas that I had in mind for my family this year. I was hoping we could all be together this year, since I'll be home and unemployed and my brother will be on leave from work. Well, he is on leave but he ain't home. He's spending Christmas with his in-laws. So I heave a big Christmas sigh.

But for what its worth I'm gonna make tonight as merry as I can for my Mom. If anyone deserves a merry Christmas it's her.

So to Mom, and to all of my avid readers (yes, both of you), and to those who just happened to hop on my blog...

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


2 comments

happy christmas, binchee!

happy new year, parekoi! let's make a ruckus this 2010 and grab it by the balls!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
CheckOutMyInk.com Banner #2

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com