Where I'm from, Everyone's a Hero  

Posted in , ,


This is so true.

I'm not just talking about those who risked their lives during the Ondoy holocaust. No, I'm talking about every Filipino who strives towards a better Philippines each and every day. Doctors who heal the sick, teachers who mold our youth, engineers who literally build a better Philippines - in my mind, everyone is a hero.

Of course, I would've also made my own design that says "Where I'm from, every politician is a crook.".

Just kidding. Maybe.

note: Design credit goes to Mark Gosingtian. I really love that shirt.

3 comments

@binchee:
the dad issues. nyahaha!
well, we're much better that before, i must tell you. :D

i love the quote. may nakita akong shirt. bibili ako. ehe.

yeah i love the shirt. i was thinking about getting one myself. i hope it comes in XXL size. lolz.

nyahahaha! tangina. panalo ung politician shit. muzta ang buhay kolboy parekoi? pa-shot ka naman. lololol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com