25 Days  

Posted in , , , ,

I don't know why I'm even counting. Maybe it's because everybody's doing it, or maybe it's because I'm hoping that Christmas won't be too bad for me this year. I really don't know.

This Christmas will definitely be a little less cheery for me because I had recently given up call-whoring. That means this year I've got no money to spend, no Christmas bonuses and freebies to receive, and no company Christmas parties to attend. It's sad, but it's a choice - my choice.

So far, the best part of this experience though is having plenty of time for my friends and myself. I've taken up a part-time writing job for now, and I've been able to catch up with old cohorts whom I've lost touch with ever since I started working. My social life has slowly begun its reconstruction.

Here's to hoping for a relatively merry Christmas this year. I'm keeping this one short. Cheers!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com