25 Days  

Posted in , , , ,

I don't know why I'm even counting. Maybe it's because everybody's doing it, or maybe it's because I'm hoping that Christmas won't be too bad for me this year. I really don't know.

This Christmas will definitely be a little less cheery for me because I had recently given up call-whoring. That means this year I've got no money to spend, no Christmas bonuses and freebies to receive, and no company Christmas parties to attend. It's sad, but it's a choice - my choice.

So far, the best part of this experience though is having plenty of time for my friends and myself. I've taken up a part-time writing job for now, and I've been able to catch up with old cohorts whom I've lost touch with ever since I started working. My social life has slowly begun its reconstruction.

Here's to hoping for a relatively merry Christmas this year. I'm keeping this one short. Cheers!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
CheckOutMyInk.com Banner #2

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com