Bullet Blog! Bullet Blog!  

Posted in ,

Since I can't think of a meaningful and interesting story to write about tonight, I'm posting another one of my infamous bullet blogs. What's a bullet blog? Beats me. That's just a term I coined for blog posts that border incoherence because I talk about different topics at once. It's like a list of things on my mind - without the actual bullet points.

So I got sick a lot of times this month. Heck. For a fat dude, I sure ain't healthy.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I gave up on an obsession - for now, at least. Now I'll practice my evil grin.

I also found out the hard way that Binangonan, Rizal is a very far place. But it was well worth the trip. What kind of mess have I gotten myself into now. I'll probably talk about this and my other misadventures in a future post. Hush-hush for now.

This year marks my 30th birthday. Yes folks, thirty. No I'm not lying. Lying to you guys would be like lying to a mollusk - it's pointless. I wish the cliche said life begins at 30 and not 40. I don't think I can wait ten more years.

I'm not happy with this post at all, but I got to keep my brain working somehow. I'm gonna hit the hay now. I have to wake up early for that thing I dread the most - work.

Good night!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com