Happy Birthday Binchee!  

Posted in ,


Despite the Holy Week, some of my friends remembered that today marked the day that I was born. I completely understand if you couldn't make it to my birthday. That photo above shows how much food there was. I mean, how pathetic can you be? Thanks to my friends at Sitel, Zee and Cazz - they made it feel like it wasn't a complete loss. Thanks Lio Loco for just simply being there. Lastly, I thank God for the last 30 years that He has been taking care of me. I know I have had my flaws, but I want to make a fresh start. Its been three decades. I think its about time I start living. Its so sad.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Author

Pedestrians

Feed The Writer

Formspring Me

Tweet Me

NetworkedBlogs

Followers

Manila

Follow by Email

Recent Comments

Stop Plagiarism

Creative Commons License
Stories from the Simian Crease by Binchee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
Based on a work at binchee.blogspot.com